About Us: The Vendor Subscription Program
The Strategic Capability Network is a dynamic forum in which business leaders from all functional areas can deepen their thinking on strategic capability, organizational effectiveness and leadership. Our monthly programs feature industry leaders, influential academics and award-winning authors and receive consistently high ratings.
The Vendor Subscription program allows vendors and consultants to expand their client relationships with an opportunity to invite them to SCNetworks monthly events at a reasonable annual cost. We have a strict non-solicit policy so your clients will enjoy exposure to leading edge thinking and professional networking in a collegial atmosphere.
How it works
Vendor Subscriptions are registered in the name of one Partner or Senior Consultant in your organization. Subscribers can:
- Attend every one of SCNetwork’s monthly meetings as part of your annual fee. Our live events are held at the National Club (King-Bay) and also webcast in satellite locations in the GTA. You can assign any other representative from your organization to attend on your behalf if you are not able to be there
- Invite up to three corporate clients as your guests.
- Bring your colleagues and other members of your professional network to any of SCNetwork’s monthly events, as long as there are no more than three guests at any event (including your client guests mentioned above).
- Host your own live webcasts of our events. This gives you the ability to invite an unlimited number of clients and employees to your own venue, and use the SCNetwork program foundation to customize your own meeting.
Additional Vendor Subscription Benefits
The Vendor Subscription gives you access to far more than the monthly programs. Among the other benefits of membership are.
- An on-line download reference library of past SCNetwork presentations and commentaries
- SCNetwork is an affiliate of HRPS, and our members can access their resources free of charge. These include the highly respected Strategic HR Trend Newsletter and People and Strategy Journals, as well as memberships in the Human Capital Institute (HCI) and Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp). You also have access to the very popular weekly Business Book Reviews produced by Ebsco
- Access to the member-only job posting board
- An SCNetwork point of contact that can answer any questions about the Vendor Subscription program, and help you leverage your success
The annual fee of $1,000 (plus HST) covers all of our monthly programs (breakfast included) and our seasonal evening socials. The summer golf tournament is not included.
If you would like to bring more than three guests to an event, there is an additional fee of $75 per guest.
How to Join
Please contact SCNetwork’s President, Ian Hendry, at Ian.Hendry@scnetwork.ca or 416-512-8256