Library: Monthly Commentary on Business and HR Issues
What To Do When 1000 Search Firms Come Calling
Posted: 2012-05-23 By David Wexler
Other Reflections Articles
- The Invisible Hand (of HR)
- So, Who Owns Culture & Culture Shift In Organizations?
- What kind of HR Leader Are You?
- What CEOs Say About HR
- Are We Financial Illiterates?
- Are You Looking for Work?
- What Does Your Business Consider Key For Success?
- The Implications Of The Changing Physical Work Environment
- David Wexler
- Something I Learned for Dealing With Toxic Leaders
- The Importance Of Staying Connected
- Reinventing Recruiting
- A Review Of 2011 & Preview Of 2012
- Searching for Mr. or Ms. Good CEO
- New Budget and a chance for some refreshed thoughts
- A Darwinian Approach To HR Leadership
- HR is key in Mergers and Acquisitions
- Working Long Hours? Better Buy A Defibrillator
- Making Sure the Employee Fits The Job
- Should We Pay for Whistle-Blowing
- Some Thoughts RE: Spring Cleaning
- Are We Doing Our Jobs As HR Leaders?
- So The Recession Is Over, Now What?
Iíve often wondered at how other HR leaders handle these inevitable calls, emails, and contacts, given all of the demands on our time? What do you do when 1000 search firms come calling for your business?
This is not as easy a question to answer, as one might imagine.
I think that how we choose to handle these comes down to a few fundamental considerations:
- Cultural DNA of the Organization
- Our Values
LOG ON: Please Login / Sign In with your member access to view and comment on the rest of this post.