Library: Monthly Commentary on Business and HR Issues
New Budget and a chance for some refreshed thoughts
Posted: 2011-10-03 By David Wexler
Other Reflections Articles
- The Invisible Hand (of HR)
- So, Who Owns Culture & Culture Shift In Organizations?
- What kind of HR Leader Are You?
- What CEOs Say About HR
- Are We Financial Illiterates?
- Are You Looking for Work?
- What Does Your Business Consider Key For Success?
- The Implications Of The Changing Physical Work Environment
- David Wexler
- Something I Learned for Dealing With Toxic Leaders
- The Importance Of Staying Connected
- Reinventing Recruiting
- It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas...
- Some Thoughts & Take-Aways From U.S. Conference
- Human Resources and Metrics
- For Ourselves
- Have Some CEO's Lost Their Way?
- What To Do When 1000 Search Firms Come Calling
- My Wish List For Professional HR Associations
- Are We At The Beginning Of The Next Wave Of Career Moves?
- A Review Of 2011 & Preview Of 2012
- Searching for Mr. or Ms. Good CEO
- A Darwinian Approach To HR Leadership
- HR is key in Mergers and Acquisitions
- Working Long Hours? Better Buy A Defibrillator
- Making Sure the Employee Fits The Job
- Should We Pay for Whistle-Blowing
- Some Thoughts RE: Spring Cleaning
- Are We Doing Our Jobs As HR Leaders?
- So The Recession Is Over, Now What?
ROI is very important to me, as I am sure it is to other HR leaders, as there are lots of "nice to have" tools out there, however, truly finding the justifiable return for investing in these, remains a challenge.
Here are some new offerings in the market, and my take on these:
Sales Commissions Saas Applications. These are bolt-on pieces to Financial software applications, and/or Salesforce.com. They do look good, however, are superfluous if you alr.....
LOG ON: Please Login / Sign In with your member access to view and comment on the rest of this post.