Library: Monthly Commentary on Business and HR Issues
What Does Your Business Consider Key For Success?
Posted: 2014-06-17 By David Wexler
Other Reflections Articles
- The Invisible Hand (of HR)
- So, Who Owns Culture & Culture Shift In Organizations?
- What kind of HR Leader Are You?
- What CEOs Say About HR
- Are We Financial Illiterates?
- Are You Looking for Work?
- The Implications Of The Changing Physical Work Environment
- David Wexler
- Something I Learned for Dealing With Toxic Leaders
- The Importance Of Staying Connected
- Reinventing Recruiting
- It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas...
- Some Thoughts & Take-Aways From U.S. Conference
- Human Resources and Metrics
- For Ourselves
- Have Some CEO's Lost Their Way?
- What To Do When 1000 Search Firms Come Calling
- My Wish List For Professional HR Associations
- Are We At The Beginning Of The Next Wave Of Career Moves?
- A Review Of 2011 & Preview Of 2012
- Searching for Mr. or Ms. Good CEO
- New Budget and a chance for some refreshed thoughts
- A Darwinian Approach To HR Leadership
- HR is key in Mergers and Acquisitions
- Working Long Hours? Better Buy A Defibrillator
- Making Sure the Employee Fits The Job
- Should We Pay for Whistle-Blowing
- Some Thoughts RE: Spring Cleaning
- Are We Doing Our Jobs As HR Leaders?
- So The Recession Is Over, Now What?
Recently, in response to the question: (“Please provide 5 or fewer key metrics you track for HR that help your organization to know if & how it is succeeding”), a number of senior HR leaders shared what their business tracks and considers key for success.
20 Organizations participated, representing 8 industries, and hundreds of thousands of employees.
Recalling that we’d asked for 5 or fewer metrics, it’s not surprising that a total of 95 metrics were submitted.
What is interesting though is that the 95 metrics neatly fit into 12 categories, with a couple of these predominating.
The metrics being tracked by participants, by category include:
- Revenue .....
LOG ON: Please Login / Sign In with your member access to view and comment on the rest of this post.