Resources: Blog Post
Business Book Review Summaries
As an SCNetwork member, you receive access to EBSCO Publishing Business Book Summaries. This week, five books are summarized:
- Leading Change: How Successful Leaders Approach Change Management by Paul Lawrence
- Peers Inc.: How People and Platforms Are Inventing the Collaborative Economy and Reinvesting Capitalism by Robin Chase
- Executive Finance and Strategy: How to Understand and Use Financial Information to Set Strategic Goals by Ralph Tiffin
- How to Implement Lean Manufacturing: Second Edition by Bonnie Wilson
- The Open Organization: Igniting Passion and Performance by Jim Whitehurst
To access the extensive list of book summaries, click on the title of the book above. For those SCNetwork members accessing the site for the first time, log in with these credentials: Username – your email address; Password – welcome1.
If you forget your HRPS password, there is a retrieval process on the login page. If you have further difficulty accessing the site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Filed under: business book review, Uncategorized