Resources: Blog Post
Business Book Review Summaries
As an SCNetwork member, you receive access to EBSCO Publishing Business Book Summaries. This week, five books are summarized:
- Adversaries into Allies: Master the Art of Ultimate Influence by Bob Burg
- Paid Attention: Innovative Advertising for a Digital World by Faris Yakob
- Understanding Value-Based Healthcare: How to Understand and Use Financial Information to Set Strategic Goals edited by Christopher Moriates, Vineet Arora, and Neel Shah
- The Culture Map: Breaking Through the Invisible Boundaries of Global Business by Erin Meyer
- Just Run It! Running an Exceptional Business Is Easier Than You Think by Dick Cross
To access the extensive list of book summaries, click on the title of the book above. For those SCNetwork members accessing the site for the first time, log in with these credentials: Username – your email address; Password – welcome1.
If you forget your HRPS password, there is a retrieval process on the login page. If you have further difficulty accessing the site, please contact email@example.com.
To view past titles, visit SCNetwork’s archive.
Filed under: Uncategorized