Resources: Blog Post
Business Book Review Summaries
As an SCNetwork member, you receive access to EBSCO Publishing Business Book Summaries. This week, five books are summarized:
- Mogul, Mom, & Maid: The Balancing Act of the Modern Woman by Liz O’Donnell
- The Network Always Wins: How to Influence Customers, Stay Relevant, and Transform Your Organization to Move Faster than the Market by Peter Hinssen
- Management Lessons from Taiichi Ohno: What Every Leader Can Learn from the Man Who Invented the Toyota Production System by Takehiko Harada
- The Entrepreneur Roller Coaster: Why Now Is the Time to #JoinTheRide by Darren Hardy
- Winning with Accountability: The Secret Language of High-Performing Organizations by Henry J. Evans
To access the extensive list of book summaries, click on the title of the book above. For those SCNetwork members accessing the site for the first time, log in with these credentials: Username – your email address; Password – welcome1. Once you are in the HRPS website, click on “Resources” in the navigation menu at the top of the site. In the Resources drop-down menu, select “Business Book Review Summaries.” When you are redirected to the Resources page, select “Access Business Book Review Summaries Here.”
If you forget your HRPS password, there is a retrieval process on the login page. If you have further difficulty accessing the site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view past titles, visit SCNetwork’s archive.
Filed under: Uncategorized