Resources: Blog Post
Business Book Review Summaries
As an SCNetwork member, you receive access to EBSCO Publishing Business Book Summaries. This week, five books are summarized:
- Broadcasting Happiness: The Science of Igniting and Sustaining Positive Change by Michelle Gielan
- Persuasive Copywriting: Using Psychology to Influence, Engage, and Sell by Andy Maslen
- The Simplicity Cycle: A Field Guide to Making Things Better Without Making Them Worse by Dan Ward
- Lead Inside the Box: How Smart Leaders Guide Their Teams to Exceptional Results by Victor Prince and Mike Figliuolo
- The Inclusion Dividend: Why Investing in Diversity & Inclusion Pays Off by Mark Kaplan and Mason Donovan
To access the extensive list of book summaries, click on the title of the book above. For those SCNetwork members accessing the site for the first time, log in with these credentials: Username – your email address; Password – welcome1. Once you are in the HRPS website, click on “Resources” in the navigation menu at the top of the site. In the Resources drop-down menu, select “Business Book Review Summaries.” When you are redirected to the Resources page, select “Access Business Book Review Summaries Here.”
If you forget your HRPS password, there is a retrieval process on the login page. If you have further difficulty accessing the site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view past titles, visit SCNetwork’s archive.
Filed under: Uncategorized