Resources: Blog Post
Business Book Review Summaries
As an SCNetwork member, you receive access to EBSCO Publishing Business Book Summaries. This week, five books are summarized:
- The Mindset of Success: From Good Management to Great Leadership by Jo Owen
- First, Fast, Fearless: How to Lead Like a Navy SEAL by Brian “Iron Ed” Hiner
- Captivology: The Science of Capturing People’s Attention by Ben Parr
- 7L – The Seven Levels of Communication: Go from Relationships to Referrals by Michael J. Maher
- The Conscience Economy: How a Mass Movement for Good Is Great for Business by Steven Overman
To access the extensive list of book summaries, click on the title of the book above. For those SCNetwork members accessing the site for the first time, log in with these credentials: Username – your email address; Password – welcome1. Once you are in the HRPS website, click on “Resources” in the navigation menu at the top of the site. In the Resources drop-down menu, select “Business Book Review Summaries.” When you are redirected to the Resources page, select “Access Business Book Review Summaries Here.”
If you forget your HRPS password, there is a retrieval process on the login page. If you have further difficulty accessing the site, please contact email@example.com.
To view past titles, visit SCNetwork’s archive.
Filed under: business book review Tagged: business book review