Resources: Blog Post
Latest Business Book Reviews
As an SCNetwork member, you receive access to EBSCO Publishing Business Book Summaries. This week, five books are summarized:
- A Winner’s Guide to Negotiating: How Conversations Get Deals Done by Molly Fletcher
- Harvard Business Review Guide to Coaching Employees: Give Effective Feedback, Foster Steady Growth, Motivate Star Performers
- Moms Mean Business: A Guide to Creating a Successful Company and Happy Life as a Mom Entrepreneur
by Lara Galloway and Erin Baebler
- The Unfinished Leader: Balancing Contradictory Answers to Unsolvable Problems by David L. Dotlich, Peter C. Cairo, and Cade Cowan
- Marketing High Technology: An Insider’s View by William H. Davidow
To access the extensive list of book summaries, click on the title of the book above or click on the “Access HRPS now” link in the right column of our website. Follow – HRPS log-in – HRPS Membership – Industry Partner Access – Business Book Summaries.
If you forget your HRPS password or have difficulty accessing the HRPS website, call their member care line at 1 (888) 602-3270. To view past titles, visit SCNetwork’s archive.
Filed under: Uncategorized