Resources: Blog Post
Latest Business Book Reviews
As an SCNetwork member, you receive access to EBSCO Publishing Business Book Summaries. This week, five books are summarized:
- Stacking the Deck: How to Lead Breakthrough Change Against Any Odds by David S. Pottruck
- Compassionate Careers: Making a Living by Making a Difference by Jeffrey W. Pryor and Alexandra Mitchell
- Rising to Power: The Journey of Exceptional Executives by Ron A. Carucci and Eric C. Hansen
by Lara Galloway and Erin Baebler
- Kill the Company: End the Status Quo, Start an Innovation Revolution by Lisa Bodell
- Well-Designed: How to Use Empathy to Create Products People Love by Jon Kolko
To access the extensive list of book summaries, click on the title of the book above or click on the “Access HRPS now” link in the right column of our website. Follow – HRPS log-in – HRPS Membership – Industry Partner Access – Business Book Summaries.
If you forget your HRPS password or have difficulty accessing the HRPS website, call their member care line at 1 (888) 602-3270. To view past titles, visit SCNetwork’s archive.
Filed under: business book review Tagged: business book review