Resources: Blog Post
Latest Business Book Reviews
As an SCNetwork member, you receive access to EBSCO Publishing Business Book Summaries. This week, five books are summarized:
- Mindfulness at work: How to Avoid Stress, Achieve More, and Enjoy Life! by Stephen McKenzie
- The Hidden Leader: Discover and Develop Greatness Within Your Company by Scott K. Edinger and Laurie Sain
- Sell Local, Think Global: 50 Innovative Ways to Make a Chunk of Change and Grow Your Business by Olga Mizrahi
- Selfish, Scared and Stupid: Stop Fighting Human Nature and Increase Your Performance, Engagement and Influence by Dan Gregory and Kieran Flanagan
- Hidden in Plain Sight: How to Create Extraordinary Products for Tomorrow’s Customers by Jan Chipchase with Simon Steinhardt
To access the extensive list of book summaries, click on the title of the book above or click on the “Access HRPS now” link in the right column of our website. Follow – HRPS log-in – HRPS Membership – Industry Partner Access – Business Book Summaries.
If you forget your HRPS password or have difficulty accessing the HRPS website, call their member care line at 1 (888) 602-3270. To view past titles, visit SCNetwork’s archive.
Filed under: Uncategorized