Resources: Blog Post
Latest Business Book Summaries
As an SCNetwork member, you receive access to EBSCO Publishing Business Book Summaries. This week, five books are summarized:
- Bringing Strategy Back: How Strategic Shock Absorbers Make Planning Relevant in a World of Constant Change by Jeffrey Sampler
- The New IT: How Technology Leaders Are Enabling Business Strategy in the Digital Age by Jill Dyché
- The Glass Closet: Why Coming Out Is Good Business by John Browne
- Above the Line: How to Create a Company Culture that Engages Employees, Delights Customers and Delivers Results by Michael Henderson
- Data-ism: The Revolution Transforming Decision Making, Consumer Behavior, and Almost Everything Else by Steve Lohr
To access the extensive list of book summaries, click on the title of the book above or click on the “Access HRPS now” link in the right column of our website. Follow – HRPS log-in – HRPS Membership – Industry Partner Access – Business Book Summaries.
If you forget your HRPS password or have difficulty accessing the HRPS website, call their member care line at 1 (888) 602-3270. To view past titles, visit SCNetwork’s archive.
Filed under: business book review Tagged: business book review