Resources: Blog Post
Latest Business Book Reviews
As an SCNetwork member, you receive access to EBSCO Publishing Business Book Summaries. This week, five books are summarized:
- The 5 Choices: The Path to Extraordinary Productivity by Kory Kogon, Adam Merrill, and Leena Rinne
- Fail Better: Design Smart Mistakes and Succeed Sooner by Anjali Sastry and Kara Penn
- The Q-Loop: The Art and Science of Lasting Corporate Change by Brian Klapper
- Design to Grow: How Coca-Cola Learned to Combine Scale & Agility (and How You Can Too) by David Butler and Linda Tischler
- The Power of Thanks: How Social Recognition Empowers Employees
and Creates a Best Place to Work by Eric Mosley and Derek Irvine
To access the extensive list of book summaries, click on the title of the book above or click on the “Access HRPS now” link in the right column of our website. Follow – HRPS log-in – HRPS Membership – Industry Partner Access – Business Book Summaries.
If you forget your HRPS password or have difficulty accessing the HRPS website, call their member care line at 1 (888) 602-3270. To view past titles, visit SCNetwork’s archive.
Filed under: Uncategorized