Resources: Blog Post
Latest business book reviews
As an SCNetwork member, you receive access to EBSCO Publishing Business Book Summaries. This week, five books are summarized:
- Black Hole Focus: How Intelligent People Can Create a Powerful Purpose for Their Lives by Isaiah Hankel
- Wiser: Getting Beyond Groupthink to Make Groups Smarter by Cass Sunstein and Reid Hastie
- The Ultimate Competitive Advantage: Why Your People Make All the Difference
and the 6 Practices You Need to Engage Them by Shawn Moon and Sue Dathe-Douglass
- Rookie Smarts: Why Learning Beats Knowing in the New Game of Work by Liz Wiseman
- The Enlightened Organization: Executive Tools and Techniques from
the World of Organizational Psychology by Catherine Berney
To access the extensive list of book summaries, click on the title of the book above or click on the “Access HRPS now” link in the right column of our website. Follow – HRPS log-in – HRPS Membership – Industry Partner Access – Business Book Summaries.
If you forget your HRPS password or have difficulty accessing the HRPS website, call their member care line at 1 (888) 602-3270. To view past titles, visit SCNetwork’s archive.
Filed under: business book review Tagged: business book review