Resources: Blog Post
Business book review summaries
As an SCNetwork member, you receive access to EBSCO Publishing Business Book Summaries. This week, five books are summarized:
- How Successful People Lead: Taking Your Influence to the Next Level by John C. Maxwell
- The Confidence Myth: Why Women Undervalue Their Skills and How to Get Over It! by Helene Lerner
- Overworked and Overwhelmed: The Mindfulness Alternative by Scott Eblin
- Marketing Above the Noise: Achieve Strategic Advantage with Marketing that Matters by Linda J. Popky
- Agile Innovation: The Revolutionary Approach to Accelerate Success,
Inspire Engagement, and Ignite Creativity by Langdon Morris, Moses Ma, and Po Chi Wu
To access the extensive list of book summaries, click on the title of the book above or click on the “Access HRPS now” link in the right column of our website. Follow – HRPS log-in – HRPS Membership – Industry Partner Access – Business Book Summaries.
If you forget your HRPS password or have difficulty accessing the HRPS website, call their member care line at 1 (888) 602-3270. To view past titles, visit SCNetwork’s archive.
Filed under: business book review Tagged: business book review