Resources: Blog Post
Business book review summaries
As an SCNetwork member, you receive access to EBSCO Publishing Business Book Summaries. This week, five books are summarized:
- Smartcuts: How Hackers, Innovators, and Icons Accelerate Success by Shane Snow
- The Confidence Myth: How to Attract & Keep the People Who Make Your Business Profitable by Mandy Johnson
- Pitch Perfect: How to Say It Right the First Time, Every Time by Bill McGowan and Alisa Bowman
- Spam Nation: The Inside Story of Organized Cybercrime – From Global Epidemic to Your Front Door by Brian Krebs
- The Innovator’s Dilemma: When New Technologies Cause Great Firms to Fail by Clayton M. Christensen
To access the extensive list of book summaries, click on the title of the book above or click on the “Access HRPS now” link in the right column of our website. Follow – HRPS log-in – HRPS Membership – Industry Partner Access – Business Book Summaries.
If you forget your HRPS password or have difficulty accessing the HRPS website, call their member care line at 1 (888) 602-3270. To view past titles, visit SCNetwork’s archive.
Filed under: business book review Tagged: business book review